ARP (HEERF III) 2021 4th Qtr. Report
ARP (HEERF III) 2021 4th Qtr. Report - PDF
You may view the report as a PDF by opening the link below.
ARP (HEERF III) 2021 3rd Qtr. Report
Southeastern Free Will Baptist College
Student COVID Relief Financial Aid Grant
Quarterly Report for Student Portion as Required by ARP (a)(1) For the Quarter Ended September 30, 2021
1. Southeastern Free Will Baptist College (SFWBC) has signed and returned to the Department of Education a Certification and Agreement that SFWBC will use no less than 50% of funds designated under the American Rescue Plan (ARP) section (a)(1) to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
2. The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the ARP (a)(1) programs is $127,890.
3. The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under the ARP (a)(1) program as of the date of submission is $0.00.
4. The estimated total number of students at the institution that are eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under this CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) program is 75 students.
5. The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under the ARP (a)(1) program as of September 30, 2021 is zero.
6. The method(s) used by SFWBC to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under the ARP (a)(1) program is as follows.
a. Students must have been enrolled at SFWBC at least half-time at any point between March 13, 2020, and June 30, 2021, to qualify for this grant.
b. Amounts are determined by first allocating $1,000 to students who had received Pell Grants during the specified period. Then, $1,000 is allocated for students who had a balance of $1,000 or more in student debt as of June 30, 2021. Lastly, the remaining funds are allocated equally to all qualified students.
7. Student qualification was determined by SFWBC by reviewing attendance records. Qualified students were asked to complete a questionnaire providing their contact information, student debt level as of June 30, 2021, and their preferred method of payment. SFWBC is currently in the process of gathering this information in order to process payments.
More information about the American Rescue Plan (HEERF III) can be found online athttps://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/arp.html.