Job Placement Assistance
Southeastern has a long history of training and assisting our students to find jobs. In addition, during each student’s college career, they will enjoy Southeastern’s help in experiencing opportunities to travel to conventions, workshops, retreats, and obtain practical experience both on and off-campus.
Some of these opportunities include:
* Principal’s Conference at Southeastern – Every February, school administrators and principals set up a booth on campus to promote their school and interview prospective teachers for jobs. As a result, 100% of Southeastern’s teachers are offered jobs opportunities. Unfortunately, the demand for teachers in our Christian schools is not being met.
* Ed Practicum – All sophomore teachers get the experience of participation in Ed Practicum observing a Christian School classroom.
* Pastoral Practicum – All pastoral students get the experience of participation in Pastoral Practicum observing the inner workings of a local church.
* Pastoral Internships – All pastoral students are required and aided in finding a church to serve in as a summer intern youth pastor, music pastor, or media pastor.
* Missionary Internships – All mission students are required and aided in finding a mission church to serve in as a summer intern missionary.
* Pastoral Student Trips – Our pastoral students are afforded opportunities to participate in ministry trips. The Ohio Men’s Retreat and the Tampa Camp Meeting are just a couple of these opportunities.
Christian schools who regularly hire our graduates:
Other Christian schools where our graduates serve:
Public schools where our graduates serve:
Programs of Study