Students: This checklist is provided for your convenience. We encourage you to download this sheet and check off each item that applies as you complete them. Any necessary links are provided below. This will help ensure that all of your Financial Aid paperwork is on-time and complete.
- Complete the FAFSA (New filing date of October 1) (FAFSA)
- Fill out Verification Paperwork (if requested by the Financial Aid Office)
- Complete the Interview (VFAO) (VFAO Interview)
- Complete an MPN (Master Promissory Note – for 1st time borrowers of Sub/Unsub loans only and if approved) (Student MPN)
- Fill out the Student Accounts Form (Student Accounts Form)