ANNOUNCEMENT – We anticipate hosting a Music Enrichment Conference in 2018. If these types of practical help ministry topics interest you, please forward your thoughts and ideas to Mr. & Mrs. Denton. We are looking to schedule a date that is most conducive with the largest number of people.
2017 Music Conference
[pbutton url=”https://goo.gl/forms/UuxUryJUAgZpGlne2″ text=”Sign up Online for Music Conference * iPhone Users Click Here” new_window=”yes”]
[tabby title=”Instructional Workshops“]
Pastors, Music Ministers, Sound & Media Technicians, Accompanists, Instrumentalists, Choir Members, & Church members.
Below is a sampling of some of the sessions.
- Choral Reading Sessions with Sam Harris
- One-on-one Piano and/or Voice Lessons
- Attend Faith Church Choir rehearsal and service
- “Congregational Conducting” by Kevin Denton
- “Children’s Music for the Church” by Susan Denton
- “Stage Presence and Delivery- Does it REALLY Matter?” by Kevin Denton
- “The Accompanist Team” by Terri Siebert
- “Sound Session” by Mike Dunn AVCON Productions
- “Starting an Orchestra” by Kevin Denton
- “The Pastor’s Perspective” by Josh Baer
- “Shepherding the Church Choir” by Kevin Denton
Full Registration: $50 (Includes sessions, meals, and choral music packet)
Associate Registration: $25 (Includes sessions and meals)
Pay Online (Select Music Conference)
[tabby title=”Promotion Aids 16:9“]