4.4 The institution is committed to
a. Honest and open communication with the Accrediting Commission,
b. Undertaking the accreditation review process with seriousness and
c. Abiding by Commission policies and procedures, including all substantive change policies.
The Institution has established a longstanding relationship with the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS). Application to TRACS was made in 1994 and 2005 as well as in 2016.
- Application was made to TRACS in 1995 and 2005. Financial consideration was the primary cause to end the application process.
- The Academic Dean attended numerous TRACS local and national conferences during 2002-2009.
- The Academic Dean conducted seminars at the TRACS Annual Conferences in 2005-2009.
- The Academic Dean served on TRACS evaluation teams for two institutions in 2006 and 2009.
- Four members of the administration attended the TRACS Annual Conference in Dallas, TX in 2015.
- Application was made again to TRACS in 2016.
The Institution prepared Self-Study as prescribed by the TRACS Accreditation Commission through the TRACS Accreditation Manual.
The Institution has agreed by policy to cooperate with the TRACS Accreditation Commission concerning any complaint proceedings. The policy entitled, “TRACS Complaint Proceedings Policy” reads:
“As a member of Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS) the Institution agrees to follow the complaint policy of TRACS as outlined in the TRACS Policy and Procedures Manual.”